After his variant plug-in hybrid (plug-in), the new Renault Captur tells us more about the pricing of its hybrid version.
The SUV has two electric motors on board here, a traction battery and an intelligent gearbox, so as to optimize both thermal and electrical energy, up to 80% in urban areas with a 100% “zero emission” start. The engine also saves up to 40% in consumption compared to an equivalent heat engine.
Discover the full range
Technology E-Tech Hybrid is now available on the Renault Captur in finishes Zen, Business and Intense. The versions RS Line and Initial Paris will be available to order in the coming weeks.
With the possibility of choosing petrol engines (TCe 90), micro-hybrid petrol engines (TCe 140 and 140 EDC) but also to bi-carburetion gasoline and LPG (TCe 100 GPL), the Renault Captur range now offers a wide range of engines, with additional equipment following:
- Regenerative braking and energy recovery (e-shifter and automatic gearboxes)
- Energy flow visible on the central dashboard, EV button to switch to 100% electric
- Specific badges on the boot lid, foot B and on the gearbox lever
- Standard 7-inch customizable dashboard (from Zen finish) + standard automatic air conditioning
- Automatic ignition of standard lights (from Zen finish)
At what price?
Discover below the price range operated by Renault for the market in France:
Read also :