– The Ford Kuga was elected on Tuesday in Casablanca, Car of the Year 2021 in Morocco, as part of the second edition of “Car Of The Year”, organized by the Association of Vehicle Importers in Morocco (AIVAM).
– Based on the EQ architecture, the new Mercedes-AMG Electric will eventually replace the 43 and 53 models (which are on the market today) and will be equipped with two engines to offer performance capable of competing with the V8s on sale today.
– By removing the Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster from its catalog, the German manufacturer wants to offer every chance to the Mercedes-AMG SL and hopes to meet a lot of success with this discoverable.
– In 2018, a copy of the Ferrari 250 GTO from 1963 sold for 70 million euros and remains, to this day, the most expensive car in the world.
– The Centrale Automobile Chérifienne (CAC), representative of the Volkswagen Group in Morocco – Audi, Skoda, Porsche and Bentley – has just joined the Barcelona brand Seat in its catalog, from April 1, 2021.
– The American manufacturer of electric vehicles, Tesla, announced that it had doubled the number of cars delivered in the first quarter of 2021, marking a rebound after the pandemic slowed sales during the same period last year.
– The German manufacturer Mercedes is pleased to begin its ecological transition now by announcing that by 2022, all its factories will use electricity coming entirely from renewable energy sources.
– In order to ” reduce costs and rearrange the footprint of its commercial distribution ”, Mercedes-Benz intends to sell its branches in Spain, ie 11 sites (6 in the region of Madrid, 4 in the community of Valencia and 1 in Guadalajara, in the autonomous community of Castile-La Mancha).
– Daimler announces that Mercedes will unveil its new all-electric luxury sedan, the EQS, as a world premiere on April 15 at 6 p.m. on the manufacturer’s digital portal.
– Rather than starting with a popular format vehicle, BMW began its electrification at both ends of its range with a city micro-car (i3) and a large sports car with exotic looks (i8).